ORACLE™: Service and support
When you order an ORACLE™ unit, our factory-trained engineers will take care of its delivery, installation and commissioning. Once installed, our engineers will maintain and service the unit.
• Site survey by our engineers to identify and agree the unit’s safe and optimum location
• Machine tool deep clean prior to ORACLE™ installation (Start Fresh: Stay Fresh)
• Compatibility tests on all industrial oils used in the designated machine tool (e.g. slide-ways, spindles; bar-feeders etc.), to ensure ORACLE™’s performance.
Your ORACLE™ unit is designed to deliver outstanding performance…we want to keep it that way.
Servicing is included in the monthly leasing agreement, and specific activities include:
• Monthly servicing visits:
• top up internal concentrate reservoirs
• clean filters, sensors and probes
• wipe down fascias
• check hoses
• check tramp oil removal and extraction systems
All servicing is undertaken by qualified service staff, and all servicing activities are logged and reported for instant access via the Oracle™ Data Hub.
• Periodic servicing visits and reporting:
• sump fluid laboratory analysis
• water, fresh mixed fluid and oil compatibility tests
• 12 month service:
• additional machine deep clean
• removal of swarf/debris from machine sump to extend fluid life and reduce waste and downtime